This unit contains the following topics:
• Angles in Standard Position
• Degrees and Radians
• Coterminal Angles
• Degree-Minute-Second (DMS) Form
• Arc Lengths
• Area of Sectors
• Circular Motion: Linear Speed and Angular Speed
• Six Trigonometric Functions (Sine, Cosine, Tangent, Cosecant, Secant, Cotangent)
• Trigonometric Functions Values in Special Right Triangles
• Finding Sides and Angles in Right Triangles
• Solving Right Triangles
• Right Triangle Applications (Angle of Elevation and Angle of Depression)
• Trigonometric Functions of Angle Angle
• Reference Angles
• The Unit Circle
• Law of Sines
• Law of Cosines
• Applications of Law of Sines and Law of Cosines
• Area of Triangles and Heron’s Formula
• Graphing Sine, Cosine, and Tangent Functions
• Translating Trigonometric Functions (Vertical and Horizontal Phase Shifts)
• Graphing Reciprocal Functions (with and without translations)
• Evaluating Inverse Trigonometric Functions
• Graphing Inverse Trigonometric Functions
• Compositions of Trigonometric Functions
This unit does not contain activities.
This is the guided notes, homework assignments, quizzes, study guide, and unit test only. For suggested activities to go with this unit, check out the ATA Activity Alignment Guides.
This resource is included in the following bundle(s):
This purchase includes a single non-transferable license, meaning it is for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom and can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. A transferable license is not available for this resource.
No part of this resource may be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.