This unit contains the following topics:
• Naming Vectors
• Types of Vectors (Equivalent, Parallel, Opposite)
• Proving Vectors are Equivalent
• Component Form of a Vector
• Finding Magnitude and Direction
• Operations with Vectors
• Unit Vectors
• Standard Unit Vectors; Writing Vectors as a Linear Combination
• Writing a Vector in Trigonometric Form
• Applications: Resultant Force and Velocity Vectors
• Horizontal and Vertical Components of a Vector
• Dot Products
• Orthogonal Vectors
• Finding the Angle Between Vectors
• Vector Projections
• Vector Projections Applications: Force and Work
• Three-Dimensional Coordinate System
• Vectors in 3D Space: Component Form, Linear Combinations, Magnitude, Operations, Dot Products, and Angle between Vectors
This unit does not contain activities.
This is the guided notes, homework assignments, quizzes, study guide, and unit test only. For suggested activities to go with this unit, check out the ATA Activity Alignment Guides.
This resource is included in the following bundle(s):
This purchase includes a single non-transferable license, meaning it is for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom and can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. A transferable license is not available for this resource.
No part of this resource may be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.