This unit contains the following topics:
• Writing and Simplifying Ratios
• Equivalent Ratios
• Ratio Tables
• Graphing Ratios
• Unit Rates and Unit Prices
• Comparing Rates
• Choosing the Better Deal with Unit Prices
• Proportional Relationships
• Finding the Constant of Proportionality from Tables and Graphs
• Finding Missing Values in a Proportional Relationship
• Modeling Percents
• Fractions and Percents (easy denominators, scaling to 100)
• Fractions and Decimals
• Fractions and Percents (dividing to convert, using decimals and place value)
• Converting Fractions, Decimals, and Percents
• Comparing and Ordering Fractions, Decimals, and Percents
• Percent of a Number
This unit does not contain activities.
This is the guided notes, homework assignments, quizzes, study guide, and unit test only. For suggested activities to go with this unit, check out the ATA Activity Alignment Guides.
This resource is included in the following bundle(s):
This purchase includes a single non-transferable license, meaning it is for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom and can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. A transferable license is not available for this resource.
No part of this resource may be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.