This unit contains the following topics:
• Roots of a Quadratic Equation; Solving Quadratics by Graphing
• Factoring Review
• Solving Quadratics by Factoring
• Factored Form/Vertex Form/Standard Form of a Quadratic Equation
• Simplifying Radicals Review
• Solving Quadratics by Square Roots
• Imaginary Numbers
• Solving Square Roots Problems with Imaginary Solutions
• Operations with Complex Numbers
• Organizing the Real and Complex Numbers
• Properties with Complex Numbers
• Solving Quadratics by Completing the Square
• Solving Quadratics by The Quadratic Formula
• The Discriminant
• Review of all Methods; Choosing the Best Method
• Geometric and Consecutive Integer Applications
• Projectile Motion
• Quadratic Regression
• Solving Nonlinear Systems of Equations (Linear-Quadratic and Quadratic-Quadratic) graphically
• Solving Nonlinear Systems of Equations (Linear-Quadratic and Quadratic-Quadratic) algebraically
This unit does not contain activities.
This is the guided notes, homework assignments, quizzes, study guide, and unit test only. For suggested activities to go with this unit, check out the ATA Activity Alignment Guides.
This resource is included in the following bundle(s):
This purchase includes a single non-transferable license, meaning it is for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom and can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. A transferable license is not available for this resource.
No part of this resource may be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.