This unit contains the following topics:
• Domain and Range of a Relation
• Relations vs. Functions
• Evaluating Functions
• Linear Equations: Standard Form vs. Slope-Intercept Form
• Graphing by Slope-Intercept Form
• Graphing by x- and y-intercepts
• Vertical and Horizontal Lines
• Parallel vs. Perpendicular Lines
• Writing Linear Equations: Given Point and Slope or Two Points
• Linear Equation Applications
• Linear Regression
• Solving Systems of Equations by Graphing, Substitution, and Elimination
• Systems of Equations Applications
• Solving Systems with Three Variables
• Graphing Linear Inequalities
• Graphing Systems of Linear Inequalities
• Linear Inequalities & Systems of Inequalities Applications
• Linear Programming
This unit does not contain activities.
This is the guided notes, homework assignments, quizzes, study guide, and unit test only. For suggested activities to go with this unit, check out the ATA Activity Alignment Guides.
This resource is included in the following bundle(s):
This purchase includes a single non-transferable license, meaning it is for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom and can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. A transferable license is not available for this resource.
No part of this resource may be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.