This unit contains the following topics:
• Graphing Exponential Functions
• Solving Exponential Equations (Common Base)
• Converting Between Logarithmic and Exponential Form
• Evaluating Logarithms; Change of Base Formula
• Graphing Logarithmic Functions
• Properties of Logarithms (Product, Quotient, and Power Rule)
• Expanding and Condensing Logarithms
• Solving Logarithmic Equations
• Solving Exponential Equations using Logarithms
• Base e and Natural Logarithms
• Exponential Growth and Decay
• Compound Interest
• Modeling with Exponential and Logarithmic Functions (Regression)
• Choosing the Best Model (LinReg, QuadReg, CubReg, QuartReg, ExpReg, LnReg)
This unit does not contain activities.
This is the guided notes, homework assignments, quizzes, study guide, and unit test only. For suggested activities to go with this unit, check out the ATA Activity Alignment Guides.
This resource is included in the following bundle(s):
This purchase includes a single non-transferable license, meaning it is for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom and can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. A transferable license is not available for this resource.
No part of this resource may be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.