This unit contains the following topics:
• Perimeter and Area of Plane Figures (Squares, Rectangles, Triangles, Parallelograms, Trapezoids)
• Area and Circumference of Circles
• Area and Perimeter of Composite Figures
• Area of Shaded Regions
• Classifying 3D Figures: Prisms, Pyramids, Cones, Cylinders, Spheres
• Slicing 3D Figures
• Volume of Prisms and Cylinders
• Volume of Pyramids and Cones
• Surface Area of Prisms and Cylinders
• Surface Area of Pyramids and Cones
• Volume and Surface Area of Spheres
• Effects of Changing Dimensions
• Perimeter and Area of Similar Figures
• Similar Solids
• Volume and Surface Area of Similar Solids
This unit does not contain activities.
This is the guided notes, homework assignments, quizzes, study guide, and unit test only. For suggested activities to go with this unit, check out the ATA Activity Alignment Guides.
This resource is included in the following bundle(s):
This purchase includes a single non-transferable license, meaning it is for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom and can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. A transferable license is not available for this resource.
No part of this resource may be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.