This unit contains the following topics:
• Naming and Classifying Angles
• Angle Relationships (Vertical, Adjacent, Complementary, and Supplementary Angles)
• Parallel Lines Cut by a Transversal (Corresponding, Alternate Interior, Alternate Exterior, and Consecutive Interior Angles)
• Triangle Sum Theorem
• Classifying Triangles
• Pythagorean Theorem
• Converse of the Pythagorean Theorem
• Pythagorean Theorem Word Problems
• Quadrilaterals (Sum of Angles and Classifying)
• Sum of the Interior Angle Measures in a Polygon
• Congruent Polygons
This unit does not contain activities.
This is the guided notes, homework assignments, quizzes, study guide, and unit test only. For suggested activities to go with this unit, check out the ATA Activity Alignment Guides.
This resource is included in the following bundle(s):
This purchase includes a single non-transferable license, meaning it is for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom and can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. A transferable license is not available for this resource.
No part of this resource may be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.