This unit contains the following topics:
• Identifying Parts of Circles: Center, Radius, Chord, Diameter, Secant, Tangent, Central Angle, Inscribed Angle, Minor Arc, Major Arc, Semicircle
• Area and Circumference
• Central Angles
• Arc Lengths
• Congruent Chords and Arcs
• Inscribed Angles and Polygons
• Properties of Tangent Lines
• Arc and Angle Measures
• Segment Lengths
• Equation of a Circle (Graphing, identifying center, radius, circumference, area)
• Writing the Equation of a Circle in Standard Form (by completing the square)
This unit does not contain activities.
This is the guided notes, homework assignments, quizzes, study guide, and unit test only. For suggested activities to go with this unit, check out the ATA Activity Alignment Guides.
This resource is included in the following bundle(s):
This purchase includes a single non-transferable license, meaning it is for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom and can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. A transferable license is not available for this resource.
No part of this resource may be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.