This unit contains the following topics:
• Parallel Lines, Parallel Planes, Skew Lines
• Lines and Angle Relationships: Corresponding Angles, Alternate Interior Angles, Alternate Exterior Angles, Consecutive Interior Angles, Consecutive Exterior Angles
• Parallel Lines Cut by a Transversal: Solving for missing angles and using algebra to solve for missing angles.
• Proving Lines are Parallel: Using converses or algebraically.
• Parallel Line Proofs
• Slope Review: Find slope given a graph or two ordered pairs.
•Parallel and Perpendicular Lines: Using the slope formula to prove lines are parallel, perpendicular, or neither.
• Equations of Lines Review: Slope-Intercept Form, Standard Form, Vertical and Horizontal Lines
• Comparing Equations to determine parallel, perpendicular, or neither.
• The Point-Slope Formula: Writing linear equations given a point and slope or two points.
• Writing Parallel or Perpendicular Equations: Write an equation parallel or perpendicular to a given equation, passing through a specific point.
This unit does not contain activities.
This is the guided notes, homework assignments, quizzes, study guide, and unit test only. For suggested activities to go with this unit, check out the ATA Activity Alignment Guides.
This resource is included in the following bundle(s):
This purchase includes a single non-transferable license, meaning it is for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom and can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. A transferable license is not available for this resource.
No part of this resource may be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.