This unit contains the following topics:
• Coordinate Plane and Graphing Review
• Representing Relations (Tables, Graphs, Ordered Pairs, Mappings)
• Domain and Range of Ordered Pairs
• Domain and Range of Continuous Graphs
• Relations vs. Functions, Vertical Line Test
• Real World Graphs
• Equations as Functions
• Graphing Functions by Table
• Function Notation
• Evaluating Functions
• Zeros of Functions
• Writing Description of Graphs
• Arithmetic Sequences
This unit does not contain activities.
This is the guided notes, homework assignments, quizzes, study guide, and unit test only. For suggested activities to go with this unit, check out the ATA Activity Alignment Guides.
This resource is included in the following bundle(s):
This purchase includes a single non-transferable license, meaning it is for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom and can not be passed from one teacher to another. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. A transferable license is not available for this resource.
No part of this resource may be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.